Professional networking, service opportunities, community support, international awareness, friendship, entertainment.
Why Rotary >
Looking for some treasure? Belmont Rotary runs Rotamart each Sunday at Belmont Forum. Click here for more info.
For questions about the programs and events run by the rotary Club of Belmont or to join a dynamic community group, contact us now. Big or small, every bit makes a difference.
Contact Us >
The Four Way Test has been the guiding principle of all Rotarians since rotary was started by Paul Harris in Chicago, 23rd February 1905.
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following questions:
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Belmont Rotary Board
- President: David Bennett
- Secretary: Paul Andriesson John Passmore
- Treasure: Mike Winslade
- Vice President: Peter Lindsay McFadyen
- President Elect: Teresa Turnbull
- Finance Director: Margie Bass
- Operations and Services: Teresa Turnbull
- Projects Director: Jason Dannock